Saturday, June 13, 2009

Thankful For Jesus!

I'ts been awhile since I have written! Alot has gone on since my last writing.
I had surgery the end of January, and stayed in La. for a month recuperating. I still am not back to normal but the Dr. said I wouldn't be until Dec. so I have to be patient and give myself time, but I say who has time with 6 children still at home! Oh well, the Lord giveth more GRACE!

I mainly just wanted to brag on the Lord! He is so good to me and my family. I couldn't ever begin to thank Him enough.
With all the things happening these days it's good to know that Jesus is in control. We don't have to worry or fear because we are in His care at all times. A favorite verse lately has been Deut. 33:12 " The beloved of the Lord shall dwell in safety by him." When I read that it comforted me so much to know that we are safe in Him.

Our daughter Ellie just graduated in May. We were able to all go down to La. for it and also see our son Caleb. We had a great time and Thank the Lord for the opportunity to go.
We arrived back in Alaska June 4th, and back to our house the 5th! We are excited about what the Lord is doing here and anticipate a great summer! Thank you to all of you who pray for us! It means a great deal to us to know you are holding the ropes for us here in Alaska!

Until next time, remember your Redemption draweth nigh!

Christy