Saturday, October 25, 2008

Winterwonder Land!!!

Hi everyone,
It really turned winter here last night! We have a foot of new snow and it was -14 below! The sun is shining today though, so that's a nice thing.
I'm looking forward to the Holidays. The smells of baking and a warm fire bring a kind of comfort in this freezing weather!
As the Thanksgiving Season approaches, I am thankful for many things. My family, knowing that I'm saved and going to Heaven, spiritual blessings that the Lord gives us everyday, and many other things. What a wonderful Saviour we have! We just don't comprehend how GOOD HE is. Thank you Lord for all you are to me!
Psalm 103:1-2 " Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits."
Have a wonderful weekend!
Christy